ACDC LED Lights.com reserves the right to make changes to these conditions at any time, and encourages you to review them periodically. You may also wish to print our Terms & Conditions for your own reference. Your continued access and use of the site shall be deemed your acceptance of these terms and any subsequent changes.
EFFECTIVE 17 July, 2012
1. Purchases. Order are not completed until the pressing of the ‘submit order’ button in the checkout within the website www.acdcledlights.com. If after an order has been placed by you the price for your order increases before we are able to fully process your payment we may request further payment(s) before proceeding to fulfill your order.
2. Binding Contract. A binding contract to purchase exists once you agree to the price and place a buy order online by selecting the ‘I accept the Terms of Service’ check box and then clicking the ‘Confirm Order’ button but is still subject to changes outlined in paragraph 1 above. At the time the order is placed the buyer assumes all price exposure risk on the goods. A copy of the completed order confirmation is immediately emailed to the buyer.
3. Payment. Full payment in the specified currency is due within 30 minutes of placing an order. Non-payment will result in cancellation of the order and recovery of costs from the buyer at a rate of 2.5% of the total order value. Orders are limited to stock availability on this website. Funds in payment must originate from the verified customer’s account.
4. Customer Identification. Under Australian law, ACDC Led Lights is required to be able to appropriately identify customers. In the case of orders for products placed via our website www.acdcledlights.com, all customers must have a registered PayPal account or Bank Account to help certify their identity. Delivery details are required to establish an online account with www.acdcledlights.com to enable us to deliver an order (order restrictions may apply). ACDC Led Lights reserves the right to request additional customer identification information, at its discretion. If Requested certified ID documents including the certifier’s original signature must be posted to ACDC Led Lights, Attn: Orders Department, 1/48 Bullockhead Street ,Sumner Park, QLD 4074 Australia.
5. Pricing. All prices quoted on the ACDC Led Lights website are updated only during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays). These prices are indications of ACDC LED Lights retail prices and are not firm commitments to sell at the indicated price. Prices will be confirmed at the time of purchase/sale subject to paragraph 1 above. ACDC Led Lights will not accept any liability for any loss suffered as a result of any action of any kind taken by any person based on this pricing information and reserves the right to decline any trade involving pricing or inventory errors caused by computer errors or malfunctions. Combined per unit prices quoted are made up of the product requested at the prevailing ACDC LED Lights price plus packaging premiums and shipping costs. The applicable price is noted on the Purchase Order. As products may be required to be purchased on your behalf on placement of your order, fixing of the price in advance of payment is offered only as a service to buyers on condition that all Terms & Conditions are met. ACDC Led Lights reserves the right to require full or part payment prior to fixing the price, as it sees fit.
6. TAX. Tax may be charged on products whether sold in Australia or overseas. For sales in Australia, GST is charged on freight and insurance. For sales overseas, where the product is exported, GST is not charged on freight and insurance, except if the products are not exported within 60 days of order.
7. Deliveries. Depending on the product/s order amount customers may be required to provide photographic ID and a signature for all deliveries. Customers will be notified when the order has been dispatched. The customer may be required to be present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the goods. If the customer is not present as required, the courier may leave a delivery card for the goods to then be collected by the customer from a named Post Office.
8. Insurance. Delivery insurance is not offered as a standard, if insurance is required is is up to the purchased to contact us to make such arrangements. A signed acceptance of delivery at the consignment address will be deemed as completed delivery. Any claim for lost goods can only be made to ACDC LED Lights 90 days after dispatch if goods have still not been received and insurance was included as part of the initial payment transaction details and confirmed on the original Purchase Order.
9. Dispatch. ACDC LED Lights will dispatch orders within 2 -30 days after receipt of full payment in cleared funds. In the event of high demand, delivery delays could occur. ACDC LED Lights accepts no liability for any losses incurred in the event of delayed deliveries.
10. Deposits. Orders over $10,000 AUD or equivalent currency value require the payment of 10% deposit in cleared funds prior the fixing of prices and acceptance of the order. A deposit may also be requested in other circumstances regardless of the order value, at ACDC LED Lights discretion.
11. Returns. Customer will be required to pay for any shipping and handling fees for the return of any goods. General Australian Standards on return policy applies For more specific information on please review our Warranties and Returns Policy.
12. Payment Methods.
Paypal or Credit Card via the PayPal system
Direct Bank Deposits.
Payment Notes: ACDC LED Lights does not store credit card details.
13. Trading Hours. Trading hours at ACDC LED Lights are from the hours of 8.30am to 4.30pm Queensland time (GMT +8 hours) Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Orders for products can be placed via the online order system at www.acdcledlights.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
14. Security. The website www.acdcledlights.com employs various security procedures including but not limited to: identity verification, address checking, computer IP address verification and credit card screening via the PayPal system.
15. Advice. ACDC LED Lights does not provide investment or taxation advice. Customers should consult with their own advisors for guidance and recommendations on these issues should they have them.
16. Jurisdiction. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
EFFECTIVE 17 July, 2012
In using this website you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration/checkout form for your account information and (b) maintain and promptly update that information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current and future use of this site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Any conduct by you that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this site will not be permitted. You may view, download, and print material on this site for non-commercial personal use only.
Otherwise, you may not publicly display, perform, transmit, list, modify, reproduce, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, make derivative works from, upload or otherwise use any of this site’s content or the selection, arrangement or coordination of its content.
You may not transmit, post, or distribute anything that is obscene, libellous, abusive, vulgar, threatening, discourteous or otherwise objectionable, violates any law or rights of any party, or a virus or other harmful material. Users are solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of rights or other harm resulting from such submissions.
You may not use this site for trading, sales or commercial purposes other than for making purchases from ACDC LED Lights.
Termination of Use
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party provider, merchant, sponsor, licensor, service provider, or us.
Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the site with or without notice.
You agree that any termination of your access to the site may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and bar any further access to such files or the Site. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
You are free to copy material on this website for non-commercial personal use only. All material, including internet pages, documents and on-line graphics, audio and video, are protected by copyright law. Copyright resides with ACDC LED Lights. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purposes without the written permission of ACDC LED Lights.
Material on this site is purely for informational purposes, and there is no intention to provide any advice whatsoever to any person, and should not be used as a substitute for professional or industry advice.
No reliance whatsoever should be based on any material on this site by any person in formulating any investment decision.
Under no circumstances will the ACDC LED Lights be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or damage suffered by any person as a result of any investment decision which resulted from formulating and acting upon any material on this site.
ACDC LED Lights is committed to a quality service for its customers and makes every attempt to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of the data contained in these documents. However, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may affect the quality of this information.
Material accessible from any sites cross referenced in no way implies that ACDC LED Lights recommends or endorses the material contained in those sites cross referenced. ACDC LED Lights has no control over the content of material accessible on any sites cross-referenced. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of internet users to make their own decisions about the relevance or accuracy, currency and reliability of information found on those sites.